Residential Garage Fire
An electrical issue in this garage was the source of a disastrous fire. Sadly this fire affected not one, but multiple garages of this apartment complex. The ceiling and walls remained charred. Fire fighters had to punch out holes in the roof and walls for air flow when fighting the fire.
After the initial assessment, a board up was done. Our team quickly got to work addresses the debris removal and fire clean-up. It is amazing how this structure stayed standing. Most of the damage was due to smoke, causing soot and ash throughout the garages. SERVPRO® of Compton was on-site the whole time.